Online Test Details
Online test details for Project Trainee Recruitment 2019
As per candidate’s qualification, we have shortlisted the candidates for the Stage 1 Online test.
An email has been sent to the shortlisted candidates with the online examination details and username/password for the exam. In case any candidate has not received the exam details email, please send us an email at email@example.com. The exam details and exam username/password are also available in candidate’s recruitment application login, Click Here
An online mock test has been enabled for the candidates from 27th May 2019 to acquaint the candidates with our online examination environment.
The candidates can take the online mock test any time on or before Saturday, 1st June 2019.
Syllabus of Mock Test: It has general questions (not relevant to the main test)
Please note that the marks obtained in the online mock test will not be considered in the main exam, this is just a dummy test.
Candidates will have to download our exam software and appear for the online mock test. Kindly install the software with Administrator rights. Same software will be used to appear for the Selection Test- Stage I.
You may download the exam application from the following links:
Your main selection online exam shall be enabled Sunday, 2nd June 2019, from 10.00 AM to 4.00 PM.
Stage 1: Online test
- Candidates need to take an online selection test from their home through MKCL’s Online Exam Framework.
- A good stable internet connection and Computer with following configuration:
- Windows version 7 or above,
- Webcam and microphone
- The online examination can only be attempted from laptop/desktop computers. There is no support for mobile/tablet.
- Our exam software only runs on Windows OS version 7 or above. There is no support for other Operating Systems like Linux, Mac etc.
- Candidates must be alone in a quiet environment for the duration of the exam. Conversation with anyone else is not permitted during exam.
- Use of any reference materials, resources, mobile/tablet, other computer screens, and/or other software is not permitted during the exam.
- Total marks for online test: 100
- Total number of questions: 100
- Negative marking shall not be given.
- The exam consists of multiple choice single correct and multiple choice multiple correct questions.
- Test Duration: 2 Hour
Section I: Technical (50 questions and 50 marks, Passing marks: 20)
- OOP concepts and C++ Recommended book: Object Oriented Programming with C++ by E Balaguruswamy, Seventh edition
- Data Structure Recommended book: Data Structures and Algorithms Made Easy by Narasimha Karumanchi, Fifth edition
- Database Systems Recommended book: Database System Concepts by Avi Silberschatz, Henry F. Korth and S. Sudarshan, Sixth edition
- Operating Systems Recommended book: Operating System Concepts by Silberschatz, Galvin and Gagne, Ninth edition
- Networking basics Recommended book: Computer Networks by Andrew S. Tanenbaum, Fifth edition
- Candidates have to score minimum passing marks in each section to be eligible for shortlisting for next stage.
- A mock test will be available from 27th May 2019 to 1st June 2019 so that the candidates can have a good feel of our actual online examination system. Mock test is mandatory to appear for the main online test.
- Date and time for online test: Sunday, June 2, 2019, 10AM to 4PM.
Candidates can start the test at any time between 10AM and 4PM and complete the test within 2 hours of time.
The Stage 1 online test will finish at 6PM, Sunday 2nd June 2019. So all the candidates will have to complete their test before 6PM
If a candidate starts the exam after 4PM, he/she will not have full 2 hours of exam time. For example, if the candidate starts the exam at 5.20 PM, then he/she will have only 40 Minutes to complete the test.
- Results of the Online test will be published on June 7, 2019.
- Candidates creating multiple logins for the test shall be disqualified.
- The online test can be taken only once; re-attempts will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- If any candidate is found indulging in unethical ways or involved in any malpractice during the online test, he/she would be immediately disqualified from the recruitment process.
Also please go through the job details http://career.mkcl.org/job-details
For any issue/query please mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on the 020 66834821