Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL) is a public limited company. MKCL was promoted by the Department of Higher and Technical Education (H & TE), Government of Maharashtra (GoM), India and was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956. On January 05, 2018 the Department of Higher and Technical Education (H & TE), Government of Maharashtra (GoM) issued a Government Resolution, as per which, in place of H & TE Department, the General Administration Department (GAD) has become the Representative Department of GoM for matters concerning MKCL.
The Government of Maharashtra (GoM), ten Universities in the state, Educational Institutions, Community Institutions, IT and non-IT industries etc. are among the initial major equity holders. With GoM's equity within a range of 26% to 37%, the company has a unique blend of government credibility and social responsibility on one hand and entrepreneurial competitiveness, market orientation, quality, flexibility, productivity, profitability and self-sustainability on the other.
MKCL has caught attention by world’s leading certification organization like ISO, ISMS and CMMI.
- MKCL has been certified ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management System (QMS) which demonstrates its ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- MKCL has been certified ISO 27001:2013 - Information Security Management System (ISMS) which demonstrates that the Company has established, implemented, maintained and is continually improving on information security within the context of the organization.
- MKCL has achieved CMMI Level 3 Maturity.
MKCL is a knowledge-based organization and pioneer in adopting latest and cutting edge technologies for its products and services. We encourage all of our employees to be creative and innovative.
MKCL’s technical development team has expertise in a vast range of technologies including Microsoft .NET platform, Java-based technologies, Node.JS, GoLang, Python, AngularJS, VueJS, Tensorflow, Keras and so on.
Some examples of software developed by us are:
- MKCL SLS: is our very own developed serverless technology which we use to deploy our code into production cloud.
- CoreStudio is our self-developed online software development framework through which new applications can be created even by non-programmers and deploy it in MKCL SLS serverless architecture.
- FormStudio is our online tool to develop client-side applications in sync with CoreStudio applications.
- Data Storage solution: To prevent data corruption at our learning centres and to store data of millions of learners every year, we designed our own data storage technology for storing learner and learning data.
- ERA: MKCL’s ERA is the most widely used learning management software. Every year more than 1 million (10 lakh) learners learn through this amazing software. This eLearning software has evolved from traditional LMS into a very sophisticated piece of software which incorporated technologies such as machine learning, face recognition, biometrics etc. Till now, more than 12 million (1.2 crores) learners had used this software. This application generates more than 60TBs of data every year, and we use public cloud technologies for efficient analysis and storage of this data.
- Digital University: The most highly scalable, integrated, seamless and end-to-end educational e-governance framework in the Indian higher education sector. 18 Universities and 8526 colleges across India using MKCL’s Digital University software. More than 7.76 million (77.6 lakh) students are catered by MKCL’s Digital University Solutions. Machine Learning is used in Digital University for various analysis and predictions.
- SeTS: MKCL's Secured Electronic Tendering System (SeTS) is an end-to-end online tendering solution designed and devised to perform every activity in the tender cycle. It is compliant with the IT Act, 2000 and various regulatory bodies standards like Central Vigilance Commissioner (CVC), MDB, World Bank guidelines and policies. More than 70,000 tenders have been published through this SeTS software and tenders worth more than Rs. 63,000 crore have been processed. More than 50,000 vendors are using the SeTS software.
- Mahalabharthi: Provides information and likely eligibility of all government schemes to citizens in simplified, pictorial form and in personalized manner. Chief Minister’s Office, Maharashtra is the first office to embrace MahaLabharthi portal and to provide schemes’ likely eligibility to the Last Person. A letter signed by Hon’ble Chief Minister is given to citizens consisting of details regarding nature of benefits, required documents, contact details of authority etc. for each scheme so that citizens can approach respective department. More than 1 lakh citizens have already taken benefit of Mahalabharthi.
- MahaVanmitra: An end-to-end software framework for implementation of The Scheduled Tribes and Other Traditional Forest Dwellers (Recognition of Forest Rights) Act, 2006, Rules, 2008 and Amendment Rules, 2012. MahaVanmitra (महावनमित्र) is an initiative of Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL) to develop an end-to-end software framework for implementation of The Scheduled Tribes and Other Traditional Forest Dwellers (Recognition of Forest Rights) Act, 2006, Rules, 2008 and Amendment Rules, 2012. The Act is also known as Forest Rights Act (FRA). This system ensures complete digitisation of all claims registered, provides workflow management and decision support system for decision authority under the Act.
- MahaVisible: MahaVisible is the mobile app which has been created with the aim of making the information available to the citizens about various developmental works done by the government of Maharashtra around them. It gives the citizens an opportunity to upload information about various development works. It also gives us the information about the development works of different departments that are running around.
- Digital Legislature Framework: An Integrated, Comprehensive, Multi-Lingual digital framework for the legislature work in order to enhance accessibility, transparency, and efficiency. Maharashtra Legislature is the first state legislature to invite parliamentary devices such as starred questions, calling attention motion, proposals, etc. online.
No, there is no center. You can take the exam from your home or some other location as per your choice. You must be alone in a quiet environment for the duration of the exam.
No, candidates having the specified educational qualification can only apply for the post. Any other graduate will not be elligible and will be disqualified.
There is no fee for the complete recruitment process. It is absolutely free.
No, we expect one candidate to apply only a single time. Please do not register using multiple mobile numbers and email IDs. Multiple registrations using different mobile number/email ID may lead to disqualification from the recruitment process. We suggest you to use only one mobile number and email ID for the complete recruitment process.
We will notify you through SMS and emails. For all further communications, please keep checking your email and SMS. Some email service spam filters may detect our emails as spam message, so please don't forget to check your email account's spam folder and mark our email as safe email.
WHAT EMPLOYEES ARE SAYING
We, the people of MKCL strive towards working for nation building by keeping in mind the people who are at the very grass root level. We have been building many softwares by using various cutting edge technologies to address numerous social adversities. MKCL encourages us to keep up with latest technologies by providing us access to top online learning portals. But at the same time, we get to have amazing work-life balance and a healthy work environment.”
Joined as project trainee in 2017 and received huge exposure to trending technologies. Since then, I am learning and working on multiple technologies like GO programming language, VueJS, Node, Python, Data Science, Chromium, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. A great opportunity to learn and develop new ideas, work on live projects related to web technologies, server side applications and computer applications. The best part is, there is no "Bench" system for any employee. Ultimate motivation for innovative thinking and implementation from seniors. Overall, an awesome place to work, develop, learn and grow.
Working with the latest technologies, a close knit and healthy team culture and a amazing work-life balance is what best describes the work culture at MKCL. By following the best practices, MKCL encourages us to develop products by keeping in mind the needs of the masses. In addition to that, MKCL also adheres to the needs of their employees by providing flexi timings, conducive atmosphere and lots of learning opportunities. In addition to work, MKCL also offers various social, sports and team building activities for it's employees."
MKCL is a company that offers an enjoyable and engaging working environment with wonderful colleagues. The company offers many growth and development opportunities and a chance to learn how to think outside the box and always find new ways to achieve the best results (Faster, Better, Cheaper). It has been exciting to work at MKCL almost from the very beginning as the vision & mission of the company works towards making the world a much better place to live in.
Hi folks,working in MKCL was (and continues to be) an outstanding learning experience.Since start of my career I got opportunity to work with latest technology Golang, vuejs & many more.I feel pride to work here as I get to learn something new everyday with inspiring mentors(seniors) & cheerful colleagues.Highly Recommended, for promising career!
Working at MKCL has been amazing for me. I started from ground zero to studying models being used by the Big 5 and implemented use them in real life. AI is the future and I have experienced it here at MKCL.
Best company to start your career, you will get good exposure for learning new technologies, and great working environment team leads and colleagues are very supportive
I am working in MKCL from July 2017.In MKCL I got various opportunities to work in different technologies and domains which not only helped professionally but also in my personal growth where I learnt how to learn.
I have been with MKCL for 2 years now as a UX Designer. I’ve got to say, working here is amazing, every single day! You get to work with the best domain experts on products that create an impact on millions of users in a positive way. It leaves you with an entrepreneurial feeling when you get involved with the product right from its early stages to the day when it starts selling like hotcakes. MKCL gives you that experience! If you want to make a change in the world, be it in a small way, join MKCL.
I joined MKCL in October 2014,from the day 1 of joining I got chance to learn next generation technologies by working on various projects. The work culture here not only helped me grow technically but also personally. Working here gave me chance to work on the projects those are not only technological innovations but the innovations which are changing life of most needy people of society.
I am working in MKCL under Systems and IT team from last 4 and half years. I joined MKCL through all India recruitment. This is my first organization I joined as fresher, I have learned many new tools & technologies like Windows & Linux Servers also NGINX, Tomcat, MongoDB, MySQL and many more server, Cloud services like AWS, Google Cloud Platform & DigitalOcean and also got change to implement the same live working production enviromnents/projects. The working environment in MKCL is amazing for both your personal and professional improvements. I also get opportunities to follow my area of interest & hobbies to work mostly in Electronics & Internet of Things in this organization and so working here is more fun for me.
MKCL is a fantastic place to work. The work environment is enriching, team members are great and it feels more like a second home. I remember joining MKCL way back in 2007 as a Project Associate and now Tech Lead in the CoreOS team.I have got lots of opportunities to work on different projects with variety of business aspects.It has given me a new set of exciting responsibilities and challenges which inspire me to develop and learn new skills and abilities.
Hi, It has been more than 12 years I joined MKCL, and it’s been very enriching journey for me since I have joined MKCL. I get chance on daily basis to upgrade my knowledge and implement it in my daily work. Employees like me are encouraged to learn and make careers in upcoming avenues of knowledge, currently I have been Leaworking (Learning + Working) on Machine Learning and Data Science usage in MKCL’s Applications. MKCL keeps the hunger alive in me for more knowledge and make me strive to achieve it. I thoroughly enjoy my work in MKCL and awaiting for you to join the MKCL for aspiring career path.
I have been working at MKCL since 2012. The kind work life balance which you get at MKCL, no company in the world would provide it. Apart from it, you also get an environment in which if you are interested you would get chance to work across several departments and prove your worthy for more than one particular skill. Above all, you get an opportunity to work for the largest pool of audience and put your work in front of huge number of customers.
I have been working at MKCL for 7+ years. I have joined as an intern and now providing my assistance with the capacity of Tech Lead. Working at MKCL is a great experience, and it has always given me exposure to different dimensions of professional and personal life. At one side we work energetically on the various promising product and on the other hand we enjoy the quarterly picnics and get-togethers. At MKCL, one can work on the trending technologies as well as learn the upcoming ones too. There are many visionaries in the organizations which will keep on inspiring you with their words and challenges.
I joined MKCL in 2005 , Working at MKCL is a great pleasure and a privilege. I am surrounded by a diverse team; all intelligent and friendly people and I am part of IT Infrastructure team in MKCL and my main role is Database Administration where I manage SQL Server and MYSQL Database servers. I am also working on Web Servers ( Tomcat , Glassfish , Node JS , Nginx & IIS), configure web farms and manage multiple load balancers. Here in MKCL, we work as family so we are free to learn and do RnD for the benefit of the Company and which leads to our growth. MKCL is very flexible. This is exactly the working environment in which people can develop and make a difference! Whenever there’s an opportunity or challenge coming our way we can adjust and jump right in. It’s exciting and motivating to be a part of this fruitful, ever-expanding company. And it is for these reasons that I am happy to say I still work here for almost 14 years now!